AUCTION ENDS at 11:59 pm Friday, July 31st
We will update this page once daily
(around 9:00 pm Eastern) with highest bids at that time.
How to Bid:
1. For more information on each of the items up for auction, click the photos.
2. Use the form at bottom of this page to bid on the item(s) you’re interested in.
3. Winning bidders will be contacted via email or telephone within 24 hours of closing on each item.
4. Winning bidders must make payment via Paypal within 48 hours of being notified of winning bid. You do not need a Paypal account to pay through Paypal, but you do need a debit or credit card.
5. The winners of the Dollhouse or “Doors of Deerfield” print must be able to pick up their purchases at a pre-arranged public meeting spot in Rhode Island, OR pay for shipping costs.
6. The winners of the South African Safari and the Narragansett Rental will have their prizes with information mailed to them.
If you have questions, please contact Jane Stach at 401-378-6050, or email her at jstach[at]houseofhoperi[dot]org.
South African Ezulwini Safari
or Multi-City South African Experience for 2
5 Night Ezulwini Safari – MINIMUM BID: $3250.00
7 Night Ezulwini Safari – MINIMUM BID: $3825.00
10 Night Multi-City South African Experience – MINIMUM BID: $4900.00
Narragansett Retreat on Narrow River
MINIMUM BID: $1200.00
Beautiful Fully Furnished Dollhouse
MINIMUM BID: $500.00
“Doors of Deerfield” Print by Artist Cindy Clarkin
MINIMUM BID: $200.00
Thank-you for bidding, and for supporting the House of Hope Rhode Island ministry teens in crisis and their families!