“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.” Galatians 6:9-10
How Can You Help?
This generation’s needs are great, but we have a God who is immeasurably greater! Our main request is that you would pray for House of Hope of Rhode Island and ask God how He would have you to be involved in this ministry. But we also need your financial support as we are endeavoring to purchase our first residential home. The non-profit ministry of House of Hope RI receives no government funding, relying on faith, prayer, and the generosity of our donors. Thank-you for supporting this life-changing ministry to teens and families!
Note: If your payment is completed, you will be shown a “Thank-you for your payment” notice immediately, and receive an email receipt.
Other Ways to Partner with House of Hope Rhode Island
to Bring Hope and Healing to Teens and Their Families
- Prayer partners are necessary for an endeavor such as this. Prayer meetings for House of Hope are held two Saturday evenings and two Sunday afternoons each month in private homes. You might enter into private prayer, add us to a prayer list, or put together your own prayer group. Please leave us a comment on our Facebook Page or on Twitter to let us know you’re praying for House of Hope RI, our board, and the families we are serving! And let us know how WE can pray for YOU!
- House of Hope RI has begun a fundraising campaign to raise $179,000.00 — the funds needed to purchase our first boarding school and counseling center for the next phase of our ministry to troubled teens and their families. Just $100 donated by 1,790 people will purchase the home, and the remaining funds will pay for renovations, furnishings, and operational costs for Hope Academy, our school! Would you go before the Lord in prayer to ask how you might help, or how you might influence others to do so?
- All our financial support is through private sources. If you would like to donate monetarily to support the ministry of House of Hope RI, you may donate securely online at the top of this page, on our Donation Page, or by mailing a check made out to “House of Hope Rhode Island” to:
House of Hope Rhode Island
PO Box 1224
North Kingstown, Rhode Island 02852
All donations are tax-deductible. May God bless your giving richly as you support this ministry to hurting teens and their families.
- We hold multiple events and fundraisers in Rhode Island throughout the year. Check our website often, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter, to learn about upcoming events! You can help by attending and/or sharing the events and fundraisers with friends, families, and churches.
- Would you like to hold an event or fundraiser for House of Hope RI? Do you have products or services you’d like to sell to help our ministry? Please contact us using the form below!
- When we move into our first House of Hope residence, we will need furniture, linens, appliances, and more. Check back here to see what we’ll need at that time. Thank-you so much!
Use our form below to contact us if God is impressing upon you to partner with us in the ministry of House of Hope RI.